Bringing Research to Life
The June 2018 installment of NAAEE's monthly webinar series featured a roundtable of dynamite speakers working to connect research and practice. Watch the recording to learn more about how these organizations are working independently and together through our new collaborative research library, eeRESEARCH, to build the evidence base for advancing environmental education and the children and nature movement.
Please help keep the webinar series going!
If you tuned in live or watched the recorded webinar, please help keep the monthly webinar series going by providing your feedback in this brief survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QQXCZLC
- Judy Braus (Executive Director, NAAEE)
- Sarah Milligan-Toffler (Executive Director, Children & Nature Network)
- Cathy Jordan (Consulting Research Director, Children & Nature Network)
- Charlotte Clark (Assistant Professor, Duke University)
- Jason Morris (Senior Program Officer for Environmental Education, Pisces Foundation)
- Bill Finnegan (Partner, Tamarack Media)
- Ginger Potter (Senior Environmental Education Specialist, US EPA)
- Kathayoon Khalil (Principal Evaluator, Seattle Aquarium)
- Louise Chawla (Professor Emeritus, University of Colorado-Boulder)