Community Outreach Coordinator
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The purpose of this position is to establish and maintain relationships with community organizations, towns and HOA's to provide educational programs related to solid waste disposal and recycling in Delaware. This position will seek out and attend events statewide in order to represent DSWA and educate the public.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in education programs and tours as needed.
- Plan, create, publish and share new content for DSWA Social Media pages
- Reach out to community organizations, HOA's, town and other organizations about environmental education needs.
- Plan and lead community outreach meetings.
- Seek out outreach events statewide for DSWA to attend
- Work outreach events as needed
- Organize promotional and education materials
- Work as a liaison between DSWA and Community
- Assist with Keep Delaware Beautiful as needed
- Assist with website upkeep
- Assist with Answering Citizen' Response Line as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited college or university with an associate or bachelor’s degree in environmental science, education, communications or related field or equivalent experience in lieu of education Skills in public speaking.EOE
How to Apply:
Please visit https://dswa.com/resources/human-resources/ to complete an employment application.