The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Saturday, August 1, 2020, 5:00pm
- 4-year university degree, or equivalent experience in environmental education, the natural sciences, outdoor recreation or related field.
- Previous professional experience working with youth in an outdoor setting.
- Significant personal outdoor experience.
- Group management, time management, and solid facilitation skills for team building and initiatives.
- Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership/facilitator skills and safety/risk management skills
- Familiarity with academic (biology, botany, geology, ecology, etc…) outdoor programs and a variety of outdoor activities
- Current Wilderness First Aid and CPR Certifications (Wilderness First Responder or WEMT training is desirable). Please submit certification copies with application. Online certifications are NOT acceptable.
- Satisfactory response from the California Livescan Fingerprinting process.
- Tuberculosis test confirming employee is free of Infectious TB.
Expect to travel from site to site week to week all throughout the state. NO gas/travel stipends.
How to Apply:
Our application is available at http://www.naturalistsatlarge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/NALApplication.pdf. It can also be found at the bottom of our Instructors page on the About Us section. Please return your application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to Naturalists at Large, PO Box 3517, Ventura, CA 93006. Phone interviews will begin in May and will be on-going until positions are filled. For more information, you can call us at (805) 642-2692 ext. 13.