Part-Time Nature Preschool Teacher
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Hartley Nature Preschool seeks a preschool teacher to be part of the teaching team fulfilling the school’s mission of inspiring life-long connections with nature through education, play, and exploration while supporting the whole child’s development and preparing children for school. Hartley Nature Preschool operates as a program of Hartley Nature Center, a non-profit environmental learning center located within the 600+ acre Hartley Park in Duluth, Minnesota.
Part-Time Preschool Teacher at Hartley Nature Center
- Title: Preschool Teacher
- Reports to: Preschool Director and Assistant Preschool Director
- Status: Part-time
- Classification: Non-exempt
- Term: School year (mid-August through May) - with opportunities for summer employment
- Part-time, approximately 27 hours/week
- Pay Range: $15-$17/hour, depending on qualifications
- Benefits: Paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, program discounts, flexible summer and school break work opportunities
- See job description on the Hartley Nature Center website for full position details
Hartley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, sexual orientation/identity/expression, marital status or familial status.
Position Start Date:
Monday, August 15, 2022
How to Apply:
Position open until filled.
Submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Names and contact information for three references
Email your application to:
Kaitlin Erpestad, Preschool Director, pronouns: she/her
Hartley Nature Center
3001 Woodland Ave Duluth, MN 55803