Program Manager - Midwest
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
We are looking for an experienced educator and/or educator trainer based in the Midwest who believes in engaging young people directly in our civic system as the means to develop environmentally aware and civically engaged people and has the ability to work with adults in both nonprofit and corporate settings.
The successful candidate has the ability to work independently while being a part of a virtual team and is able to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds. The position requires a highly organized and dynamic leader and strategic thinker who has the initiative to grow, enhance, and maintain current programs in order to achieve the organization’s strategic goals.
The core responsibilities for this position are to support Earth Force partners and the programs that are conducted across the United States and Canada.
Duties generally include but are not limited to the following areas:
● Recruit, train, and support Earth Force’s partners to use the Community Action and Problem Solving Process through both in‐person and virtual training venues;
● Establish relationships with and serve partners in the roles of: consultant, collaborator, coach, and evaluator as appropriate;
● Develop, maintain, and distribute resources to partners;
● Organize and maintain records for program tracking;
● Coordinate, draft, and submit necessary reports; and
● Reflect on program effectiveness and make ongoing recommendations for improvement.
Master’s degree or equivalent experience in environmental education (particularly water quality knowledge), civic education, or a related ield is preferred.
● Partnership development and support and/or community organizing experience
● Knowledge of and experience with problem solving, inquiry‐based and project‐based learning action projects
● Professional development and/or adult education experience
● Experience working in corporate and/or school district environments
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Proven ability to produce high quality projects, ahead of deadline and on budget
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and duties
● Knowledge of environmental science, particularly water quality knowledge, is strongly preferred
● Solution oriented with a problem solving mindset
● Required to pass a background check
● Must provide personal, insured transportation for reimbursed business use
● Must provide personal cell phone for reimbursed business use
● Must have a valid U.S. Passport
● Overnight travel is required (35 ‐ 40%)
● French language pro iciency is helpful
How to Apply:
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com