Wild Gift 2020 Fellowship
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, May 24, 2020, 8:00pm
This summer, Wild Gift will select a group of environmental entrepreneurs for a fellowship rooted in wilderness-based programs that develop leadership and business skills while building a lifelong support network.
If selected as a Wild Gift Fellow, your fellowship will include a:
- guided three-week deep wilderness trek in the Idaho backcountry
- mid-Fellowship retreat self-organized by your fellow Fellows with support from Wild Gift
- retreat and celebration in Sun Valley together with Wild Gift’s Board of Directors at the close of your Fellowship
- two $500 allowances for airfare to Idaho
- access to entrepreneurship mentor(s) who can work with you throughout the course of your Fellowship
- opportunity to participate in Wild Gift alumni retreats and trips
- lifetime membership in the vibrant Wild Gift Network that includes alumni, mentors, and supporters
Eligible candidates should meet the following criteria:
- U.S. or Canadian citizen
- between the ages of 21 and 35 as of September 1, 2020
- started (or intends to start) a social or environmental venture that will lead to a better world
- interested in and available for a wilderness-based leadership program that includes a 3-week backcountry trek (timing TBD due to COVID-19, see application link for detail), mid-Fellowship retreat, and 1-week wilderness retreat and celebration at Fellowship close (TBA in September 2021)
- basic physical fitness for carrying a pack while walking outdoors on uneven and rough terrain
How to Apply:
Apply by May 24, 2020 at wildgift.org/apply.