Free Fall Outdoor Learning Workshop Series
Hours for Learning Activity:1 learning hour
We are partnering with our Outdoor Learning Partners to offer a series of FREE Fall Outdoor Learning Virtual Workshops!
On Tuesdays from September–November, these 60 min stand-alone workshops come jam-packed with ideas, inspiration and resources from some of the best outdoor learning organizations and leaders in North America. Included in your registration is a certificate of attendance, discounts on outdoor learning resources & equipment, and plenty of prizes!
This Fall Virtual Workshop Series includes:
- Sept 13: Classrooms to Communities: The Best Resources for Outdoor Learning!
- Sept 20: Life Underground: Student Soil Exploration Resources & Activities
- Sept 27: Animals Care for Mother Earth: An Indigenous Teaching Resource
- Oct 4: Nature Connection: Sensory Activities for All Ages
- Nov 15: Teaching Green in the Elementary Years
- Nov 29: Accessibility in Outdoor Learning
How to Register: