Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Leadership, Sustainability, and Ethics 2019 Online Youth Training Programme
Date and Time:
Monday, October 7, 2019, 12:33am to Friday, December 13, 2019, 12:33am
Monday, September 23, 2019, 12:33am
This programme provides a space for participants to:
- Strengthen their knowledge and skills on leadership and sustainability.
- Reflect on values necessary to implement sustainability from a broad, systemic and ethical vision.
- Deepen and expand their consciousness as they examine their role in contributing to the common good.
- Extend their network with inspiring, like-minded individuals who are implementing sustainability through ethics-based decision-making in their communities.
- Equip themselves with insights and practical tools for leadership, sustainability and ethics in relation to the Earth Charter, which they can immediately apply in their communities.
- Foster their confidence and courage to explore their larger role as a leader.
This programme is designed for emerging young leaders who are interested in contributing to the realization of a more sustainable, peaceful, and just world. Participants must be between the ages of 18-30 and able to read, write, and speak in fluent English.
Over the 10-week programme, participants will engage with the theory and practice of:
- Systems Thinking
- The Earth Charter