Leadership, Sustainability, and Ethics
Hours for Learning Activity:30 learning hours
Date and Time:
Monday, September 28, 2020, 12:07pm to Monday, December 7, 2020, 1:07pm
Monday, September 14, 2020, 4:08pm
This programme provides a space for participants to:
- Strengthen their knowledge and skills on leadership and sustainability.
- Reflect on values necessary to implement sustainability from a broad, systemic and ethical vision.
- Deepen and expand their consciousness as they examine their role in contributing to the common good.
- Extend their network with inspiring, like-minded individuals who are implementing sustainability through ethics-based decision-making in their communities.
- Equip themselves with insights and practical tools for leadership, sustainability and ethics in relation to the Earth Charter, which they can immediately apply in their communities.
- Foster their confidence and courage to explore their larger role as a leader.
This programme is designed for emerging young leaders who are interested in contributing to the realization of a more sustainable, peaceful, and just world. Participants must be between the ages of 18-30 and able to read, write, and speak in fluent English.
To participate in the course you must:
- Desire to know, collaborate and communicate with other young leaders in the field of sustainability and Earth Charter.
- Have a good command of the language in which the course is being held.
- Be willing to share the knowledge acquired with your context.
- Be part of a network of young people.
- Undertake a workshop for youth at the end of the programme to empower other youth to actively participate in the Earth Charter Movement.