Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Climate Storytelling Online Workshop
Date and Time:
Thursday, July 16, 2020, 6:30pm
Virtual Climate Cafe - Climate Storytelling
In this online workshop facilitated by Climate Stories Project and Broad Meadow Brook Audubon Center in Worcester, MA, you'll learn how to access and share your personal climate story in a dynamic, engaging format. Here are some of the questions addressed in the workshop:
- What is a Climate Story?
- How do climate change and your personal life intersect?
- What are your "objects of care" in your environment?
- Why should you share your climate story?
- What are your emotional responses to the climate crisis?
- What observations of climate change are you making in your home region?
- How are you helping forge a positive way forward?
You'll come away with a cohesive written or recorded climate story, and an understanding of how to use your creativity and personal narrative to forge an inclusive and effective response to the climate crisis.
Free, but registration required at:
Please visit www.climatestoriesproject.org to learn more and I look forward to seeing you there!