Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Making Sense of Science Posters (Webinar)
Date and Time:
Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 7:00pm
Making Sense of Science Posters (February 17, 2021) 4 pm (PST)
Learn how your students can use the free Kids Making Sense® Poster template to convert their science experiments into science posters that can be used at your school science fair and at our upcoming virtual science fair! Join us to learn:
1. What is a science poster and how does making one benefit my students?
2. How can my students convert any science experiment into a poster?
3. What is the Kids Making Sense Poster template and how can students use it?
4. How would students fill out their poster/how do they get started?
5. What resources are available to help students in this process?
6. The art of telling a story with data
Learn more about the virtual science fair where students could win a cash prize!
Free Registration on the link below.
We look forward to seeing you there!