Webinar: Communicate Like a Leader: 7 Guidelines For a Story of Disruption
Hours for Learning Activity:1 learning hour
Date and Time:
Thursday, April 30, 2020, 3:00pm
Things are changing quickly. If you’re not telling the story, someone else is going to tell the story for you. Your community, customers, and teams need reassurance. This is a time to communicate with your stakeholders more than ever. Together we’ll explore actionable, practical communication guidelines for leaders:
- How do you lean into the promise this moment holds for environmental education?
- How do you find a north star to anchor in the midst of a storm?
- How do you communicate your pivot to a fully digital world?
- How do you communicate in a way that is honest, grounding, and inspiring?
- How do you maintain team morale as you embrace change?
Michael Margolis, the CEO and founder of Storied, a strategic messaging firm specializing in the story of innovation and disruption, explored these questions and more in an interactive webinar, previously held on April 30, 2020. The recording is available.