Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Masters of Natural Resources - 1-year program
EESC graduate students can expect to:
- Experience learning in new ways by taking experiential coursework in ecology, science communication, place-based education, and leadership.
- Gain outreach and instructional skills as a part of a mentored teaching practicum through our award-winning McCall Outdoor Science School (www.uidaho.edu/moss)
- Build interdisciplinary thinking skills to address complex socio-ecological issues.
- Enjoy a 1:6 faculty to graduate student ratio that ensures a student-centered approach to learning.
- Participate in a supportive, community-based, learning experience that prepares students for a wide range of professions.
- Take part in a once-in-a-lifetime trip into the Taylor Wilderness Research Station located in the heart of the Frank Church/River of No Return Wilderness.
How to Register:
To inquire about application details, contact Gary S. Thompson:
email@example.com or call/text 208-315-2058