Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Teacher Academy for Environmental Learning (grades K - 5)
Date and Time:
Monday, July 24, 2017, 8:30am to Friday, July 28, 2017, 3:30pm
Join our growing community of teacher-learner-researchers discovering best practices through collaboration! Become a lifelong science learner, improve your instruction, and ignite in your students a passion for the natural world.
The Teacher Academy for Environmental Learning is a two-week professional learning experience that runs 8:30am - 3:30pm every weekday, July 24 - July 28 and July 31 - August 4. Caffeine and morning refreshments will be served daily.
Our work together will focus on :
- Systems & ecosystems
- Collaborating with other teachers
- Backwards planning & the spectrum of inquiry
- Having fun and learning together
For more information and to register, please visit here.
How to Register:
* Join our community of educators, and receive in-person support from Academy coaches.
* Bring home the high-quality science notebook that you've used throughout the Teacher Academy.
* Leave with a USB drive of plans created by your fellow teachers, resources related to the adult-level investigations, and other useful tools.
How Do I Join?
Tickets are only $150 for the full two-week experience.
Reserve your spot online or by calling 877-227-3311 on any day from 8am-5pm.