2019 Marine Debris Creative Advocacy Competiton
Date and Time:
Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 12:00am
Monday, June 17, 2019, 11:59pm
This international competition challenges middle and high school students to lead a creative campaign in their school or community that educates others and inspires action to reduce or prevent plastic pollution and marine debris.
- Students can earn scholarships of up to $5,000!
- Open to students worldwide from ages 11-18 with an adult sponsor
- Students can work as individuals or a group
- Free to enter
- Deadline is June 17, 2019, but students are encouraged to register project ideas early
- For more information: www.bowseat.org/marine-debris
Your campaign should meet the Competition goals of:
- Educating the public about marine debris
- Inspiring people to change their behavior
- Engaging others in activities that reduce or prevent marine debris
- Advocating for creative and realistic solutions
How to apply/register:
Please review all guidelines for How to Enter.