BE.Hive: Behavioral Solutions to Water Pollution
Date and Time:
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 10:00am to Thursday, September 23, 2021, 2:00pm
Join Rare for BE.Hive: Behavioral Solutions to Water Pollution, an interactive virtual summit on September 21-23, 2021. This dynamic event will convene a wide range of environmental leaders, artists, youth advocates, social justice activists, and behavioral scientists to explore how behavioral insights can help reduce water pollution, address environmental injustices and protect our world’s waterways.
This is not your typical conference! After two successful summits (first one was at event at National Geographic in Washington) Rare is bringing the energy and enthusiasm of BE.Hive to the virtual world, with simultaneous language translation and sessions across time zone, allowing even more folks to join us.
Some of the confirmed speakers for BE.Hive: Behavioral Solutions to Water Pollution include:
- Mustafa Santiago Ali, Activist and Environmental Justice Expert
- Danni Washington, TV Host and Science Communicator
- Brent Suter, Major League Baseball Pitcher, Milwaukee Brewers
- Katy Milkman, Behavioral Scientist, University of Pennsylvania
- Jenna Jambech,Marine Debris and Plastic Waste Expert, University of Georgia
- Dee Caffari, Sailor and Ocean Advocate
How to apply/register:
You can REGISTER HERE today: https://bit.ly/2QW7eJQ