North American Scholarship for new marine vertebrate MSc
Thursday, April 30, 2020, 12:00am
We have launched a new MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation at the University or Exeter, Penryn Campus.
MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation Scholarship - USA and Canada
About the award
We are pleased to be able to offer a scholarship for one successful applicant to the MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation programme starting in September 2020. The scholarship will be awarded as a 50% reduction of the international 2020 tuition fee.
More information on our staff and students involved in our MSc programmes can be found on the ExeterMarine Blog http://blogs.exeter.ac.uk/exetermarine/
Social media channels
At the University of Exeter we have a proud history of training students at all levels from BSc to PhD. Building on our research strengths in marine vertebrates, including marine mammals, we are launching a new MSc programme
“MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation” (1 year, full time) starting September 2020 and now open for applications.
Number of awards: 1
Value: The scholarship will be awarded as a 50% reduction of the international 2020 tuition fee.
Duration of award: for 1 year
How to apply/register:
- Open to USA and Canadian applicants, the successful applicant will be selected on academic merit, based on the information you have supplied on your programme application. Awardees will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved the equivalent of a UK First Class degree.
- You are eligible for this scholarship if you:
- • Are a current passport holder for America (USA) or Canada
- • Are classified as an international student for fees purposes AND
- • Already hold an offer for the MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation programme at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2020. If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit our postgraduate study pages where you will find links to our online programme application system
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation Scholarship, please do so using our online application form