Be One of 10 Pilot High Schools for Climate Change Curriculum!
What happens when engaging videos on climate science and solutions are combined with interactive online modules? You and your students Dive Deeper into a world of climate change understanding, with measurable outcomes, flexible instruction, and teaching to mastery, from the Center for Behavior and Climate.
Each Dive Deeper course starts with a short YouTube video from Just Have a Think and ends with your students mastering concepts on climate science and solutions. Instruction goes beyond climate change to teach broader scientific and environmental concepts along the way!
Interested? The courses include:
- 6 climate change courses lasting 1 class period
- Climate Change Topics ranging from oceans to Arctic to food
- Free lesson plans, plus ideas for discussion
- Mix and match courses to suit your curricular needs
- Active student responding
- Ability to evaluate student progress with assessments
- All materials aligned to NGSS & CC standards
- For asynchronous, synchronous, or hybrid classrooms.
Contact Dr. Caroly Shumway at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!