One Tree Planted T.R.E.E.S. School Program
One Tree Planted's FREE grade school program designed for K-8 helps teachers and parents discuss environmental education with fun and engaging lessons, modules, videos and activities. Let's get the next generation of environmental stewards excited about how they can make a big difference through small actions!
When you sign up to receive our FREE CURRICULUM you'll get:
- Two (2) lesson plans equipped with a teacher's guide, slide presentation, interactive quiz, and activity
- Ten (10) activity-based modules which explore important environmental topics including: Water, Air, Biodiversity, Carbon Footprint, Social Impact, Climate Regulation, Parts of a Tree, Green Innovation and Global Forest Watch. All modules include a teacher's guide, a case analysis paired with a video, and a slide presentation.
- An additional 15 + resources that are constantly being updated and added. Explore posters, guides, activities, how-to's, fundraising ideas and more!
- Access to an online fundraising platform giving students, classrooms, and schools the opportunity to fundraise money to get real trees planted in the ground.
- One-on-one support from the One Tree Planted T.R.E.E.S. School Program Coordinator to help you incorporate our environmental curriculum in the classroom or at home.