Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Environmental Education Association of South Carolina
South Carolinians are motivated to interact sustainably with the environment.
We connect, support, and equip South Carolinians to promote environmental stewardship.
Do you communicate to others about the environment?
If so, then you're with us. EEASC is South Carolina's non-profit professional organization that promotes and supports quality, timely, and innovative environmental education, which results in improved environmental literacy for people of all ages.
- Providing a forum for formal and non-formal educators, agencies, administrators, researchers, concerned citizens, and industrial/commercial leaders to share information, ideas, and resources pertaining to South Carolina’s natural resources and environmental initiatives.
- Assisting with the development, review, and dissemination of environmental education resources and certifications for teaching in both formal and non-formal settings.
- Recognizing and rewarding outstanding contributions in environmental education by students, teachers, legislators, and industry leaders in South Carolina.
Why become a member?
- Grow Professionally
- Receive priority registration for EEASC-hosted professional development opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to EEASC’s annual conference and member-only content
- Apply for our members-only grant program
- Develop leadership skills by serving on EEASC regional and statewide committees or the Board of Directors
- Become eligible to nominate and receive awards through EEASC’s Awards Recognition Program, which honors outstanding individuals in the field of environmental education
- Stay Connected
- Expand your professional network and develop new partnerships with the diverse community of EEASC members
- Learn about news and events locally, regionally, and nationally via our social media
- Attend exclusive regional networking events
How do I become a member?
Visit www.eeasc.org and click "Join Us."
The Katawba Valley Land Trust (KVLT) is a private, non-profit organization located in Lancaster,...
Do you love to work outside, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working with children? Spend a season...
Clemson University’s Camp Bob Cooper is seeking instructors to join our amazing outdoor education...
St. Christopher Camp and Conference Center is seeking passionate, Christian teachers for our...
Spend a season in the sunny Carolinas as a School Year Programs Instructor with YMCA Camp...
The Environmental Educator is a dynamic and energetic individual who inspires visitors of all ages...