Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
New York State Outdoor Education Association
NYSOEA is a professional organization that promotes interdisciplinary life-long learning in,
for, and about the outdoors and seeks to inspire appreciation of the environment by all people.
- We promote public awareness of the value of outdoor and environmental education and interpretation.
- We foster a lifelong appreciation and sense of stewardship for the environment.
- We help classroom teachers and youth leaders use the outdoors to enrich their curricula and programs.
- We assist our members in expanding their knowledge and skills in using the environment for responsible educational purposes.
- We act as a unified voice supporting the fields of environmental education, outdoor education, interpretation and outdoor recreation.
Where does seaweed look for a job? In the kelp-wanted section :) Join our dynamic team of...
The Project Assistant supports the K-12 Program Team in outreach and communication to educators...
Join Gateway National Recreation Area's Education team as an AmeriCorps VISTA member! In this...
Our seasonal educators lead educational programs throughout the park and our urban farm.
*New Hybrid Position: teaching 1st-5th grade students in a NY Sun Works greenhouse classroom +...
Baltimore Woods Nature Center is a leader in facilitating opportunities for people to build...